Monday, May 18, 2009

Dim relieve


“Quite accidentally, I found a limitless source of inspiring imagery and infinite expression: women. When I was a little girl, I used to watch my grandmother who was a fashion designer, work with women. She was a visionary; a very talented lady. Sadly, because of many circumstances during those times – most notably the war and communism in the Czech Republic – she never fulfilled her dream. I knew from a very young age, I would become an artist to make my grandmother’s dreams and mine, a reality. Through my work, I aspire to bring our visions, feelings, thoughts and inspirations to life. It is so rewarding for me to be able to share my emotions and energy with you. Thank you for reading and exploring with me.”

--Misa Verbeek

No comments:

Post a Comment