Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Enterprise crew watching the talent portion of an intergalactic beauty pageant broadcast



Scotty
Check out the legs on that Romulan!

Dr. McKoy
Quiet Scotty! I’m concentrating.

Chekov
How many tribbles did the Klingon juggle?

Nurse Chapel
Hell if I know. I kinda liked the girl who did an upside down Rigelian folkdance…….but, you know, none of them are really all that attractive.

Captain Kirk
Bones, please check Nurse Chapel’s pulse.

Lieutenant Uhura
What am I doing here with these nutcases?

Spock
A logical, yet unanswerable, questioning of one’s place in time and space lieutenant. Hmmmm, I thought the young lady from Talos 4 was most impressive with her response to “What is the distance of a parsec in nautical miles?” Off by only two million light years.

Sulu
I'm missing "Apollo 13" for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment